Thursday, May 7, 2015

I'm back!

Leave a Comment

This semester has been full of so many emotions, adventures, and friends (some old, and some new!). I have finally returned to my blog since taking a blogging hiatus for...pretty much all of Winter break...and even during most of this Spring semester....oops! I've never been very good at blogging consistently. :( But I thought I'd try to start up Seoul Kissed again in order to share my final days at Ewha! I also would like to look back on these blog posts in the future to remember how my study abroad here in Korea really changed my life.

So much of my life has changed since the end of last semester. I fell in love with an amazing man back home during the Winter break, and I started living a much more healthy lifestyle (taking care of my body, getting enough sleep, eating healthy foods, drinking more water, etc). I am preparing for my senior year at my home university, and I am already thinking about what I'll be doing after graduation (work, graduate school, something else?!). This semester is really making me realize how close I am to finishing my undergraduate career. This is a scary thought. 4 years goes by so so quickly! Definitely make the most of your college career by studying abroad. :)

So, I just felt compelled to write this short blog post as the beginning of my blogging for my second, and last, semester here at Ewha. I'll continue to blog about my experiences until the end of this semester....June 17th, 2015! Looking forward to sharing my many experiences on Seoul Kissed!

Until next time,
Chloe

0 comments:

Post a Comment