Monday, September 8, 2014

A Life Changing Experience

Leave a Comment
This blog post is way overdue! I have been in South Korea since Monday, August  25 (Korea time), and I have been enjoying every single minute in Seoul! Even after the short time I've been here, I feel like my perception of people and culture has changed dramatically. Studying abroad is truly what everyone says it is...a life changing experience! I have met so many interesting and accomplished people, and I find the people of South Korea to be some of the nicest people I have ever met!


So many adventures have taken place since my arrival, so I will start posting about events that have already taken place, as well as blog about new experiences of the week such as school life and life in the city. There are a few Korean cultural norms that I find quite interesting (and sometimes very strange from a my own US cultural point-of-view) that I will also share in upcoming short blog posts. :)  I am eager to continue to fully immerse myself in this upbeat, fashionable, and energetic country, while I am an exchange student at Ewha.

Currently, school is out for most of the week because of the Korean traditional holiday, Chuseok 추석 (click here to read more about Chuseok), so hopefully I will have much more time to catch up on my blogging!

Until next time...
XO Chloe

0 comments:

Post a Comment