Monday, October 6, 2014

Friday Fun in Edae

Leave a Comment
This past weekend has been so much fun. We did not have school on Friday because of a Korean holiday, National Foundation Day, so I hung out with friends, ate good food, shopped in Edae, Hongdae, and Sinchon, and enjoyed the beautiful changing weather. It is beginning to feel like Autumn in Seoul!

I met with my Ewha PEACE buddy, Minji, and two other international friends for lunch. Ken is from Brazil, and Ha is from Vietnam. I am so happy to be able to meet and get to know such interesting, smart, and kind people. Living in the Samsung International House has been a great experience for me, as I was able to make friends from all over the world, like Ken and Ha!

We ate at a small restaurant that made "steaks" close to Ewha called Popo Tree. The food was actually pretty good, and the menu consisted of mostly affordable meals. I would definitely go back again. (Read a review of Popo Tree here)




After lunch, we did a little bit of shopping around Edae, and then we decided to head back to campus. Ha left, as she was going shopping with another friend. But last minute, we decided to stop and get churros! The cafe was in a side alley walking away from Ewha's main gate on the right, but I forgot its name. The ice cream and churros really hit the spot! And I really enjoyed sitting outside under the bright blue sky of Autumn. It was a good day. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment