Sunday, May 10, 2015

Study Spot: CNN Cafe

Leave a Comment


I really love the CNN cafe on the Ewha campus right by the international student dormitories (in the international education building). I just wanted to write a quick blog about this nice study spot, because I feel like it's affordable, it has nice wifi, and it is a comfy cafe for group presentation meetings because of the many tables and comfy chairs available on both the ground and 2nd floor.

Of course, it is expected that one will buy food or a beverage if they will be staying in the cafe to study. At the CNN cafe, the coffee is a bit cheaper than most cafes outside of Edae, and they have a large drink menu so that everyone can find a drink they like. They also serve warm food items such as french toast, hot dogs, and other sandwiches and pastries.

Last semester, they used to have the most delicious sandwiches, but something happened and they are gone now! I was sad to find out that those sandwiches aren't sold anymore! :0 But I recently tried the hot dog, and I have to say, it's the best hot dog I've had in Edae.



It's easy to procrastinate when trying to study alone in your dorm room. If you don't mind the friendly background noise of cafes during study, then definitely try this cafe to help you study for the fast-approaching finals!




0 comments:

Post a Comment