Monday, May 18, 2015

Study Spot: Baskin Robbins!

Leave a Comment
So, with finals around the corner, I thought I'd blog about another one of my favorite study spots. Baskin Robbins is right outside of the Ewha Main Gate (walk straight out of the main gate for about 4 minutes), and I like to go there to study with friends in the afternoons.

I like getting the Regular Single ice cream (only 2,800 won!) and relaxing in the cool 2nd floor area. I enjoy studying with a lot of natural light in the day, and so the large windows in Baskin Robbins are really nice for this. I love the view!


Henry and I are good students :)

Cotton Candy Wonderland is delicious! (Regular Single serving size, or one scoop)

With finals approaching, one of the only ways for me to stay sane is by leaving my room and studying in some kind of cafe or lounge area. I seem to procrastinate more when I stay in my room for hours and hours and hours...this is bad with so many papers due by the end of the month!

0 comments:

Post a Comment