Friday, May 8, 2015

The Best Boyfriend: PACKAGE FROM THE US!

Leave a Comment

Yesterday, my sweet boyfriend sent me a package! I knew he was sending it, and I even knew the items being shipped, but it just felt so good to receive something in the mail from him from over 7,000 miles away! He even included the most heart-warming hand-written letters. :3

The Ewha Graduate Dorm office called my dorm phone and told me my package was waiting for me. I took my student ID, and I was so happy to pick up my parcel because I was feeling quite homesick yesterday evening. It was perfect timing, because the package made me feel instantly closer to home and to my boyfriend.

A present from my boyfriend...my favorite character, Pusheen the Cat, on a shirt! He also sent the most romantic letters!

If you are about to begin a long distance relationship due to study abroad plans, then I highly suggest you and your significant other write letters to each other and also send items in the mail. Also, leave a favorite plushie or t-shirt for your loved one while you are away, and get them to give you something special of theirs as well. Having something of theirs to hold (something with sentimental value) when you are far away from them can help you remember the amazing times you spent together. 

I will be writing more about my long distance relationship later on! Keep on the lookout for more love posts! :D :D :D  

0 comments:

Post a Comment