Saturday, September 20, 2014

Fair Lady Nail Salon

1 comment
I always love splurging on a pedicure and having a fun sister day with the little sis, Catie. Well, today, I decided to try a nail salon called Fair Lady near the Ewha Subway Station with Emma. I researched online, and I thought this would be a great choice, since people were saying great things about the service.

The nail salons near my home charge about $22-27 for a pedicure. The price range for a pedicure at Fair Lady was about  25,000 - 60,000 won. I paid 30,000 won for the "nail care and color." Now I know that "nail care" isn't the kind of pedicure I usually get in the US...



The nail care and color package really was nail care. She only cut my nails and worked on my cuticles (it hurt a lot at times!). I mean, my feet do look a lot better, but I was a little disappointed that it wasn't like the pedicures at home with the semi-foot massage and foot exfoliation. The young woman who worked on my nails was considerate and nice enough, but she was extremely slow.

Now that I am 30,000 won poorer, I have new motivation to learn how to cut and take care of my own cuticules. I tried the Korean nail salon thing once, but they don't compare to the Vietnamese salons in the US.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads up! I think I'l just get a mani here in NYC before I head over to Seoul.

    ReplyDelete