Thursday, May 7, 2015

Hongdae Cat Cafe with Henry-shii!

Leave a Comment

My second trip to a cat cafe was so much fun. Henry, my friend from Taiwan, and I went to Hongdae and had a great time petting all the sweet cats at Hello Cat Cafe. I really enjoyed it because there was a cute naked cat there! For those who don't know, I LOVE NAKED CATS. My choco milk drink was also so adorably cat-themed (drinks were in the 6,000-8,000 won range), and in general, the atmosphere was really laid back and fun.

We had to take our shoes off upon entrance, and we also had to disinfect our hands. The cafe's policies regarding treatment of the cats was offered in both English and Korean, so that was nice. The facility seemed to be clean, and the employees were kind. The kitties seemed happy and healthy, and that made have a more enjoyable experience.

The cats were very friendly for the most part. Maybe it was because we went a little later in the day, around...8? I really had fun relaxing and getting a some oxytocin flowin'. :)






0 comments:

Post a Comment