Friday, May 8, 2015

Your Next Hongdae Brunch Destination: Ugly Stove!

Leave a Comment

Since I've been trying to continue my healthy eating in Korea, I've been staying away from pizza, fried foods, alcohol, and sugar. Sometimes this makes it hard to eat out with friends and colleagues. But recently, I discovered a delicious and pretty healthy restaurant called Ugly Stove. The food is so good. There is something for everyone here! I have eaten dinner here on multiple occasions, and I always have consistently good service and food. 



There are many items in the long menu including delicious brunches, pastas, salads, steaks (pork, beef, and chicken steaks), desserts, and many beverage choices (alcohol, coffees, teas, smoothies...). They even have Starbucks coffee! Ugly Stove is really proud of the homemade ricotta, and you know what? IT IS SO GOOD! 

I liked the ricotta salad I ordered once, but I will warn you, it is REALLY sweet. The loved my last two beef steaks I ordered, though they were quite small and thin...a little tough sometimes. In general, for 15,000 won, I feel like the steak was worth it along with the potatoes, salad, ricotta, and sunny-side up egg, pineapple wedge, and mushrooms that come with the no. 6 steak. My friends who joined me always enjoyed their plates, and they mentioned that they would definitely recommend Ugly Stove to their friends.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment